At HistoryCooperative.org, we value our users.
You come to us for detailed, accurate, and insightful reports about the world around us.
In exchange, we collect some data to help us be better at what we do and also to keep the site up and running.
Information You Provide to Us
If you give us any personal information, either by signing up for our newsletter or contacting us, know that this information is for our eyes only.
When doing this, you will be asked to provide:
- Your name
- Your email address
Once you’ve provided us with this information, we do not sell, rent or give it out to anyone.
We collect this information so as to be of better service to you. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Responding to comments or queries about content on the site
- Delivering content to you via email or social media
- Asking you how we can be better at what we do.
If you provide us with this information, then we reserve the right to use it to contact you. But we will not process it in any other way.
However, if at any time you would like to opt-out of this communication, you may do so by getting in touch with us here.
Information We Collect About You
In addition to the information you provide us, we also employ a third-party services, specifically Google Analytics and Ezoic, to collect relevant usage data so that we can:
- Provide you with a better overall experience
- Tailor your ad experience so that it’s more personal, and more useful, to you.
- Learn more about our audiences so as to improve our website wherever necessary
Information collected by third-parties may include data relevant to your:
- Identity, including race, ethnic origin, age, sex, geographic location, etc. We will not collect your name or any other specific identity information
Changing Your Information
Should you feel that any of the data we collect is incorrect or incomplete, know that you have the right to change or delete it. You can do so by contacting us directly.
You may also opt out of using cookies by changing the settings in your browser.